Terms & Conditions
Standard vehicle services:
- Any job cancelled within 24 hours of the time of hire will forfeit 100% of the cost
- Any job cancelled within 48 hours of the time of hire will forfeit 50% of the cost
- There will be no charge for cancellations over 48 hours prior to the time of hire
Tours and Experiences:
(or bookings with admission costs included in the overall price)
- Cancellation must be made no less than 7 days prior to the date of the trip
Please ensure you have received confirmation of cancellation.
Cancellation by ADM Executive Travel:
If we are unable to provide you with the agreed service due to adverse circumstances beyond our control, we will refund you any monies already paid to us for this service. We will not accept any claims for compensation in this instance.
Such circumstances include adverse weather conditions, road conditions, death or accident causing roads to be closed, compliance with police orders, riots, strikes, war, system failures including vandalism and terrorism, insolvency and bankruptcy.
Quotes and Pricing
- Quotes are based on standard working days. If the journey is to occur on a Bank or Public Holiday, extra charges may occur
- Quotes are valid for 7 days from the date of provision
Charges are calculated based on chosen routes, number of passengers, wait times, number of drop off points and other information that is agreed upon at the time of booking.
Extra charges may be incurred if:
- There is a change to collection or destination address
- There are additional drop-off or pick-up points
- You require a route that differs from the one agreed
- There are extra passengers
- Agreed waiting times or mileage are exceeded
- You require the vehicle to carry a bicycle or pet that was not disclosed at the time of booking
- Any parking fees that occur during waiting periods
- Any toll fees
- There are any damages to the vehicle caused by the passenger
- Access to attractions unless otherwise stated
Collection and delivery of goods is a chargeable journey. Charges will begin at the pickup location and charged by mileage.
- All Tours and Day Trips are payable upfront at the time of booking
- Transport Services bookings require a 20% deposit at the time of booking and payment must be completed in full 7 days prior to the date the journey is due to commence
- Payments for account holders will be due within 30 days of receipt of the invoice
- Payments for pre-packaged trips can be made via the booking system on the website using Paypal, Stripe, Credit or Debit Card
- To make payment for other services, please contact ADM Travel directly via email or telephone
Applications for refund must be made in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be dealt with on a case by case basis and resolved accordingly and in line with the cancellation policy.
- ADM Travel holds passenger and third-party claims and public liability insurance
- All property is carried at the customer’s own risk. We are not responsible for any loss or damage.
- Only drivers provided by ADM are insured to drive our vehicles, passengers are not permitted to do so at any time
A contract becomes effective once a booking has been acknowledged in writing via email or SMS – it is the customer’s responsibility to check all the booking details are correct.
Vehicles, Drivers and Routes
- The make and models of available vehicles are variable. We have the right to provide subcontracted vehicles to fulfil booking and there may be a change of driver at any point
- All vehicles operate a strict no smoking policy, including the use of vaping devices
- We have the right to refuse service to any passenger who is believed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or whose behaviour poses a threat to our staff, drivers, the vehicle or other passengers. No compensation or refund will be provided if the carriage is refused under these circumstances
- If you require a vehicle with less than 24 hours notice, please contact us directly for availability
- Our drivers will be punctual to the best of their ability – we accept no liability for delays or missed flights due to circumstances out of our control such as delays caused by traffic accidents, congestion, theft, terrorist attacks, other unforeseen circumstances or Acts of God
- The driver will follow the most appropriate route which will be identified prior to collection unless we are expressly instructed to take an alternative route by the customer – any extra mileage will be chargeable at the stated rates
- The driver will drive safely and sensibly in accordance with legal speed limits, road conditions and traffic. Our drivers will not exceed legal speed limits even under request
- Vehicles will be valeted and cleaned before each booking. We do not accept responsibility for changes to cleanliness on the outside of the vehicle due to poor weather or terrain sustained on the way to the collection point
- Customers are responsible for any damages incurred to the vehicle during the hire period. Any repair work or valeting required due to damages or soiling will be charged to the customer responsible. If damages result in the vehicle not being available to complete subsequent bookings, pre-booked at the time of the incident, further charges will be levied to the customer to cover loss of earnings
- A child seat can be provided but parents are responsible for checking all fixtures prior to the journey. If you wish to use your own, extra time will be required for fitting and a storage fee may be applicable
- If you wish to travel with a pet, please contact us prior to booking. Assistance dogs are permitted at any time.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to contact ADM as soon as possible after landing. Our drivers have the right to depart the airport if contact is not made within 1 hour of the landing time
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that luggage does not exceed the capacity of the vehicle – please contact us for information regarding vehicle capacity if needed
Experiences, Tours and Day Trips
- We reserve the right to change the specified route due to extenuating circumstances/roadworks etc.
- Admission to extra attractions (museums/zoos/theatres/castles etc) will incur extra costs not included in the tour price
- Time limits apply – destinations and timings are to be agreed upon prior to day trips. Not all destinations stated can be visited during a single day trip
- We are not responsible for any attractions being closed. We will endeavour to verify accessibility on the day of travel and make alternative arrangements where needed
- Book a Legend – booking a legend is not guaranteed and is subject to the individual legend’s availability
- Prices will vary by legend based on their own individual appearance fees
- There is no guarantee on who the legend will be, how much time they will be available for and where the agreed meeting location will be
- All stadium tours may become unavailable on booked dates due to circumstances out of our control, such as club games being rearranged, and are therefore subject to short-notice cancellation by the club. We are not liable for any postponements due to any decision made by the club and alternative dates will be offered where possible
- Late arrival to any stadium tour may result in you missing some or all of your tour. Tickets are not refundable by the club in this instance. ADM Travel cannot be held liable for late arrival if delays were due to circumstances beyond our control.
- All parties use this website at their own risk
- This site may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including pricing, descriptions, availability or other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors and to update the information on the website at any time and without prior notice
We do not accept responsibility for the content of third-party websites. Using the provided links to access third-party websites is done at the risk of the user.
Complaints should be made in writing to email@example.com. A response will be made within 5 working days.
Nothing in these terms and conditions affects the customer’s statutory rights
We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions if required. The terms and conditions found here on our website will be kept up to date at all times.